Customer/User Experience (CX/UX)
- When people work with you, what do they experience?
- Can visitors understand your website?
- Is it easy to navigate?
- How quickly do your web pages load?
- If website visitors want to communicate with you, is it easy? How quickly do you respond?
Here comes the big one:
- Does your website emphasize what is important to your customers, or what you want to communicate?
Because e-commerce giants do this so well, it has raised the bar for everyone else. (How easy is it to shop on Amazon?)
Customers have no patience with poorly designed websites. Instead of taking time to ‘figure it out’, they leave (bye-bye).
With what you spend driving customers to your website, it has to be a conversion machine.